Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Liam Giggling at 4 Months

Liam is getting bigger everyday. This video was taken on Monday night, August 2nd 2010. While I was changing Liam into his pj's I sneezed and Liam began to giggle! The night before was the first time Liam giggled this long and it happened when we were getting ready to go on a walk and Oreo was barking and every time Oreo would bark, Liam would giggle...I was sad that I missed taping that, but was happy when he did it the next night and it's now here on this video(:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the video - his giggles are too cute for words! Also, I must add how impressed I am with your sneezing & barking skills :) Will you teach me for when my little duo arrives? he he

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Colette! Please let me come and make the dog barks and sneezes for your little ones...it is def skill that takes great effort (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super cute. but you two are DORKS. ;)

    ReplyDelete